Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Values at Tamaki Primary School✌️

IALT: Talk about the values we have at our school!

Hello EVERYONE! Today,  I am going to talk about the values we have at our school! The reason why we have these values at our school so we could bond together and not have that much violence at our school and now I am so DELIGHTED because most of my schoolmates are showing it and earning School value badges which are totally AWESOME! 

Sadly, I haven't got the chance to have a value badge but since that is one of my ULTIMATE goals, I am gonna strive to succeed it! And One of my ULTIMATE goals is to earn ALL school value badges and if I succeed that! I will be the most HAPPIEST person on earth because I do know that I worked hard for it!

Here are the values:

Whanaungatanga - Building Relationships

Image result for building relationships clipart

Manaakitanga - Caring for others

Image result for caring for others clipart

Rangimarie - Peace

Image result for peace clipart

Tukumarie - Tolerance

Image result for tolerance



Ako - Shared Learning
Image result for shared learning

Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment