Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

🤔 What Is Technology? 🤔

WALA: Our Technology WORLD!

Hello and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for technology

Key question : 
How Does Technology Affect Us?

Our learning focus for this term is about ... TECHNOLOGY! The different types of Technology I learnt about was Medical Technology, Transportation Technology, Construction Technology, and Energy & Power Technology.

 The most common two types of Technology I mostly use in my everyday life, is my Toothbrush, and my iPhone 6 device ... I know it's common that people use the toilet everyday, but I don't mostly go to that much.

Technology makes life more easier honestly because it's like entertainment or not that help us on the daily basis. I usually use a LOT of Technology everyone which is pretty common for most people though, I found a lot of information about Technology that I didn't even like ... I didn't even know a spoon is apart of Technology, crazy right ?!

Image result for woah gif

Here are the definitions to different types of Technology :


Transport Tech ~ Transportation, the movement of goods and persons from place to place and the various means by which such movement is accomplished. ... For forms of transportation for military applications, see military technology.

Medical Tech ~ Medical Technology is what doctors, nurses, surgeons etc... use. It's like the equipment they use in order to treat their patient's health or problem. For example, a 'Stethoscope' and a 'Thermometer'  is apart of Medical Technology.

Construction Tech ~  means the study of the methods and equipment used to build structures. ... Construction technology really has two core elements to it. Number one is technology as it relates to building materials and construction techniques.

Biotechnology ~ Biotechnology is the area of biology which is the study of the living system and organisms used to develop things like plants and things to grow. 

Image result for thumbs up gif

The reason why I use my iPhone 6 and my toothbrush mostly is because I always like going to watch Youtube or Netflix on my phone ... or else I just play games on it which entertains me and keeps me company ALL the time, and of course I use my toothbrush everyday so I can have nice white teeth, I usually brush my teeth day & night.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment