Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

🍴 Technology 🍴

IALT: Reflect about Technology!

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for technology

Today we made Mince GRAVY! I didn't really enjoy that much because it had too much vegetables in it which I personally think, kind of tasted yuck but I was still grateful for eating it. I think that if we just made Mince Gravy without the vegetables, then you will be WAY better and more delicious than EVER!

For this dish, I worked with Demetrius and I assure you, he is a good partner even though he doesn't listen that much, LOL! But anyways, our dish looked different to the others because their one's were watery and our one was thick so then I thought our one was the one that was ACTUALLY cooked!

Ingredients: 

- Onion
- Mince 
- Gravy
- Vegetables
- Water

Step 1 - Dice the onion and fry with mince until cooked.

Step 2 - Add vegetables and 1/2 cup of water with 1 block of Vege Ox.

Here's what it looked like :




Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment