Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

❣️ Happy Birthday Sione Pome'e Jnr ❣️

IALT: Wish my nephew a Happy Birthday!

Fakalofa Lahi Atu and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

I would just like to wish one of my FAV nephew's a Happy 11th Birthday ! 💙 Even though we celebrated it yesterday since NO one had work or school ... today is your special day :) We hope you enjoyed your birthday at the office with the rest of the family, especially your FORTNITE cake which you adored!

I hope you get to go and do something special today since it's your actual birthday with your family. I sure hope you enjoy it too because I know you don't really like getting given special things ! 😜

May our heavenly father shower you with MANY blessings and also bless you with MANY more years to come, OFA LAHI ATU!

(The one on the right)
And if you're wondering ... Yes, Sione is the brother of the one and only GENERAL FIYAH (aka Lotima) !

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment