Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

๐Ÿ˜ฑ Presenting At The Manaiakalani Film Festival ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

IALT : Reflect about how I got chosen to present a movie at the Manaiakalani Film Festival with one of my peers/close friend Cerenity!

Image result for manaiakalani

So as you can already tell by my WALT. I got chosen to present our class movie at the Manaiakalani Film Festival which will be held at the Sylvia Park HOYTS next week, so along with my friend Cerenity ... I was SO happy and SUPER excited because this my second time presenting there, my first time was last year when we did our musical movie!

I won't tell you any more further information about our movie because I don't want to spoil it but I will give you a hint ... it's about TEAM! The Manaiakalani Film Festival is held EVERY year at the Sylvia HOYTS cinema, there are 12 schools in the Manaiakalani cluster like my school, Pt England, Panmure Bridge, Glenbrae, St Pius X, Ruapotaka and many more...!

I can't tell you how SUPER excited I am though!

Image result for excited gif

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Each time I ask you about the film festival, I want to see that exact reaction!
    I'm looking forward to watching all the films next week as well๐Ÿ˜Š.

    ReplyDelete