Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

👻 Halloween Tomorrow 👻

IALT: Remind everyone that HALLOWEEN is tomorrow!

Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for halloween

If you didn't know, HALLOWEEN is tomorrow! To be honest, it didn't really feel like it's nearly Halloween but now that it is just tomorrow, I am SUPER DUPER nervous - because I don't have anything to wear for Trick or Treating and to add to that ... I keep thinking that I am too old of for it which makes me confused.

I do know that some families don't celebrate it due to religions or something like that because they see Halloween as a bad thing, but I don't think that really ... it just seems like a fun day to hang out with your family but its NOT better than Christmas!

But this is just to give you guys a heads up!

Anyways thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blogposts!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever wondered about the origin of Halloween? How did it all start? Why do we say 'trick or treat'? I have done some investigating around it. The purpose behind Halloween is VERY different now than what it was when it first started.
    Maybe you could do some research around it and we can compare what you learned with what I learned.
    Who knows...maybe you could teach me something new! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea! I'll try my best to investigate and research information about Halloween, because one thing I do know is that there are not much people who celebrate it due to their religions so I wonder? But thanks Ms Komor for the advice, I'll use it next time!

      Delete