Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

☄️Lucky's Baby Shower ☄️

IALT: Reflect about my older sister's Baby Shower!

Hello and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for Lucky Tu'uholoaki
My OLDER SISTER Lucky!
Image result for Baby Shower twins

Last week - Saturday - my older sister Lucky had a BABY SHOWER! If you didn't know, she's actually have TWIN boys. My other sister actually wanted to Twins but unlucky because Lucky got it ... Twins actually run in the family if you don't know. My mum's a twin but her, and her twin sister are fraternal twins and then my aunty who is my mum's younger sister has Twin - Granddaughters so now we have TWINS too!

I had to help set up everything because it was actually at my new house in Rewa, we had it in the backyard! The forecast said it was going to rain on that day, and the day before but on the day before, it never was raining - same goes to the of the Baby Shower until it came on to the evening.

I thought my oldest sister Seini hired someone to do the Baby Shower, but turns out, she did it ALL by herself and also by the help of my other aunties. It looked SO nice that I wish I got to send the photos to me on my phone, but sadly I didn't :(

Image result for oh no gif

I enjoyed it SO much, especially the food. It was DELICIOUS! It wasn't like a FULL on feed, but it was like snacks like - Sushi, Chips, Ham, Crackers, Fruit, Cookies, Krispy Kreme Donuts, Cream Cheese, Carrots, Hummus, Celery and SO much more....

We also had games like playing Bingo, Naming Baby Supplies from A-Z, Blindfold Eating Baby Food, and more .... I enjoyed it very much and it was also hilarious too. The winner of those games receive a gift each which is filled with Hershey's Kisses, A Bath & Body Works Perfume & Cream.

Image result for oooo gif

I wish I had some though, LOL! 

But we had a BLAST at the Baby Shower, and I was SO full after that I felt that there was a BIG as ball in my stomach. After, I got a stomach ache but luckily a Chocolate Milkshake fixed it. 

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment