Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

😰 500th BLOG POST 😰

IALT: Reflect about reaching 500 blog posts!


Kia Ora and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for 500 blog posts


Today, I have finally reached 500 blog posts throughout my ENTIRE years of blogging! I can't tell you how much I am SO happy, excited, amazed, shocked, joyful, merry and many more...! I NEVER knew that I will be able to reach it because of how I don't like blogging that much but now I just hit it - 500 blog posts!

I used like blogging actually until my netbook played up, and I never came home with it but now I do sometimes just to blog often because before, I was a FREAK but now - I am totally not a freak of blogging anymore!

To all of the people who said that I can reach it, I FINALLY did so thank you ALL and don't worry, I will continue on this blogging journey!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!

1 comment: