Pages

Sunday 27 August 2017

🌈Yesterday's Rainbow's End Reflection🌈

IALT: Reflect about going Rainbow's End yesterday!


Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!

So yesterday, My family went to Rainbow's End for my nephew Ofahulu's 1st birthday! The theme was Circus so I went to Rainbow's with a Rainbow tutu, a green little hat, and paint on my face! I was twinning with my 2 nieces and first cousin! 

When I got there, I saw some school mates who were Vuni & Fe'ao that were celebrating their mum's birthday! So I hanged out with them for a while then went back to play with my family!

When we got there, I was so excited to hang with my family and at the gate, I saw Toma's sibilings - Maselino & Pisila. I wondered if Toma came but he didn't come which wasn't cool cause I was looking forward to hanging out with him!

Sadly, We only had to stay in the Kidz Kingdom because that was where the birthday was booked at but at the end of the day, I had SO much fun with my family and hope to go again!

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards, Akanesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment