Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Keypoints - 7 Benefits Of Having A Hobby!


Image result for hobbies

IALT: List as many Keypoints I want about a article we read which is 7 benefits of having a Hobby!

Hello and Greetings, Thanks for coming back to my blog! So for reading today, We had to read an article which is called The 7 benefits of having a Hobby and which is already on my IALT and Title! Since this term's topic is about Hobbies, ALL reading groups had to read an article about Hobbies for this week!

In the beginning, I thought a hobbie was a sport like for e.g Netball, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Football, Softball, Rugby, Rippa - Rugby etc...

So I decided to make a DLO:





I learned something reading this is interesting article and it was the word Eustress! Did you know that Eustress is a positive kind of stress? I personally didn't even know a word like that existed?!

In this DLO, It tells you ALL about the main key points that I found reading the text! I did a LOT of thinking to myself and and is proud also proud of my decorating! I did the school colours cause I know that ALL of us have different and unique hobbies!

Click on the ...📷... to go on to the site!

Thankyou for reading my viewers! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nesi,
    I really like the way you added the information in your DLO. I really like the new word you learnt it is very interesting. You could improve by re-reading your sentences to make sure you haven't missed anything, but other then that you done an amazing job. Keep it up!

    Love,
    Dia

    ReplyDelete