Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

The Reason Hip-Hop Was Made!

IALT: Talk or write a summary about The Reason Hip-Hop was made!

Hey Everybody! Welcome back to my blog! I'm sorry about not blogging that much but I promise you that I will start blogging everyday!

 So my blog for today is about The Reason Hip-Hop was made and I have decided to make a google drawing about it! I got ALL of this information from our kiwisport that we have been going to and it has been AMAZING and I totally can't wait to go to our Kiwisport next week Monday! I was really excited about learning Hip-Hop skills and still can't wait. 

So here is the google drawing!




So please leave comments down below about what I should be doing next?!
Or any goals I should be working on for my blog posts!

Thanks for reading my blogpost! 

Kind Regards, 
Akanesi

No comments:

Post a Comment