Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Lastnight's Reflection!

IALT: Reflect about what happened last night!

Image result for Celebration

Hey Everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Last Night, I went with my mum to church for singing practice (Ako Hiva). The reason why we went was because September is coming up and that's when we do a LOT of feeds and sing a LOT of songs since I guess it's a "Special" month!

I had A LOT of fun because when we go, I just hang out with my family (Known as the FAMBAM)! We went to Wendy's because it's our church's next door neighbour so when we get hungry and have money, We prefer to walk to Wendy's and have a feed!

While the ladies sing, My mum get's asked to sing a solo! I am happy for her but she just needs a little more vocal practices so she goes in a room with my aunty and uncle to practice for next sunday since it is gonna be sunday in September!

They had singing practice for hours and hours then came to a end finally but we didn't want to go because it was fun and we had internet! Which made it even more fun! But the singing practice finished at 10:30pm and had a massive feed til 11:30pm which was late but alright.

I did have a LOT of fun and will be going again today!

What your thoughts and feelings about my blogpost?

Thanks for reading!
Kind Regards, Akanesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment