Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

😥Pirate Ship at Rainbow's End Retires😥

IALT: Reflect about an article I have read!Image result for pirate ship rainbows end

Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!

Two days ago, I was on my mother's social media and found a post that said "The Pirate Ship at Rainbow's End will be retiring". When I read this post, I was upset because when I was at Rainbow's end for the very first time, The pirate ship was my first ever ride and I enjoyed it so much because of the butterflies I had when the pirate ship went up and down, and up and down etc..

I am upset that it's retiring because it was one of my favourite rides because how it was the closest one to the exit and entry. But I do understand that it retired because it has been at Rainbow's end for a lot of years I guess.

But honestly, This ride was one of my ALL time favourite rides EVER! And I know most people will agree with that! 

That was all for today so make sure to check out the future blogposts!

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!
Kind Regards, Akanesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment