Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

🤝Leadership Reflection🤝

IALT: Reflect about what the student leaders did at the Leadership programme!

Image result for leadership

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog!

 Today after Morning Tea, The student leaders had to go to the board room for a Leadership progamme that Ms Latoia has been running for us!

As we sat down, Ms Latoya went through what we have been doing during the last fortnight! Then we talked about communicating, I personally think that the meaning of communicating is when we talk to someone and they have the picture or the same common thing in their head.

After that, We got into groups of 3 each. I was with Losana & Ana who is known as my ALL time Best Friends! Ms Latoya told ALL groups to look for a powerful saying, quote or video. Ana found a very interesting and powerful quote so we used it and had to define it.

Here is the quote:



I thought that is was a VERY powerful quote to me and goes out to ALL the girls out there that think their not beautiful! "Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul"! This quote to me is personally inspiring and I love it because sometimes, I think I'm not the perfect girl but realised no one is perfect.

After having to search for powerful quotes, Ms Latoya gave us ALL a A4 paper and told us to close our eyes. She said to fold it 4 times and rip the top corner. She wasn't being specific and said "People wouldn't learn if they don't ask questions if they're unsure" and before that, Gary was the only person who asked "Which corner?".

So far during this programme, I have learnt to interact with others and have to ask questions if we are unsure or confused of what they are saying!

What are you thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards, Akanesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment