Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

🐨Rare White Koala Born in AUS🐨

IALT: Reflect about an article I read based on "White Koala Born in Australian Zoo".


Hello Everyone! and Welcome back to my blog! 

So just a few minutes ago, I read an article on Kiwikids News. I just realised that there has been a rare white koala that has been borned in Queensland, Australia.  It's incredible knowing animals with unique fur's get born.

But sadly, when she grows and gets older, she will shed her beautiful fur into grey fur. I personally think that it is incredible and being borned in Australia which is the home country is AMAZING!

The zoo's social media has been blowing up with notifications because they still need to name the koala and it comes up with names like - Snowy, Snow-White, Pearl, Sugar etc...

What are your thoughts on my work?

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards, Akanesi!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Akanesi,
    Great work. I love how you talked about koalas too. It was a really interesting topic! Keep up the good work. From Mitchell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Mitchell! Really appreciate what you have learned reading my blogpost!

      Many Thanks,
      Akanesi!

      Delete