Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

🎂Happy Birthday Ms Kyla🎂

Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!


So I have a very special blogpost for you ALL today! It is Ms Kyla's birthday today and she is turning 30! To be honest, I actually thought Ms Kyla was 27 or 28 but now I am surprised because she turned 30 which is AMAZING because it is a whole new beginning to a NEW age!

In the morning, Room 9 did our Karakia and Roll then went down to Room 10 to sing Happy Birthday to Ms Kyla because she turned 30 today! Then when we reached Room 10, we lined up outside then Losana, Frances & Siale gave Ms Kyla her birthday presents and said a speech on behalf of the Kia Manawanui!

I am happy for Ms Kyla because she turned 30 which is absolute AMAZING! It may sound weird but it seems cool turning 30! 

Thanks to Ms Kyla for everything you've done for me for the past few years, I am so happy that your finally turning another age!



May God bless Ms Kyla with many more years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment