Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Technology Reflection!

IALT:  Reflect about Technology!



Hey Everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I am so happy you are reading this right now! So yesterday, Kia Manawanui had Technology at Tamaki College like ALL Manaiakalani schools. I was in Group 3 and we were in Graphics with Ms Ferguson. We made clocks and I had a idea then painted it but it looked terrible so I decided to do it again! 

If you don't know which Clock is mine then my clock is in the bottom middle! I worked so hard on this clock and am proud of what I have done during the past weeks going to Technology! 

Sadly, This is our last week in Graphics! So this is our finishing result! I'm excited because we will be doing Cooking next week and Cooking is one of my ALL time favourite hobbies!

I had a LOT of fun with Ms Ferguson during the past weeks of Technology but now I get to experience more this year and get to bake or cook delicious things for the next few weeks!

Questions: 

So what are your thoughts on my work?

Have I said enough?

Is it a quality blogpost?

Thanks for reading! 

Kind Regards, Akanesi!


No comments:

Post a Comment