Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

🙏Church Reflection🙏

IALT: Reflect about yesterday which was Sunday!

Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!

So for today, I have a reflection for you guys! I've decided to talk about yesterday which was God's day! So for most people like us islanders, we are ONLY allowed to play gospel or church music and we're NOT allowed to play any other types of music.

We also are NOT allowed to play on Sunday's but ONLY if it is for a good reason but if not, we are NOT allowed to play on God's day. So now, I will begin to talk about what happened yesterday! 

So yesterday, We had sunday school at church and had to memorise or remember A LOT of information about the bible because ALL the sunday school classes will be tested in the end of the year to see how much percent we get so out of ALL years I've went for testing, It has came back ALL 100% but only two came back with 98% and 88%.

I was disappointed when I got 88% in 2015 because it was my first year in a new sunday school (Because we moved classes since we're getting older and older). But anyways, The sermon was about a young boy named Moses who was born in The Land Of Goshen. 

Image result for church


But the King Pharaoh ordered ALL male babies will be forced to be thrown into the water. Jochebed who is the mother of Moses put Moses in a basket with a blanket and let him go down the river. 

But then the King Pharaoh's daughter Princess Bithya found Moses and since Moses's older sister Miriam was by, she saw the princess hold up the basket...

I didn't really listen to the full story because I began sleeping. But straight after church, I went with my first cousin's and bought 4 snackboxes from KFC so we could eat it since we were gonna go to Happy Days at 5:30.

So we got home and ate the snack boxes but then watched the movies "Beauty & The Beast". It was such a lovely movie and as soon as it nearly finished, we had to go so we could get close parking. 

Then we got there and stayed inside for the prayer. When the prayer was finished, We went to go and eat, I was already full but I still wanted to eat more because obviously I can NEVER say NO to FOOD! So after we ate, My mother just had hours and hours of catching up with my aunties because she has been so busy.

After All, We gathered up our stuff and left to go back home.

What I found challenging was having to listen to the WHOLE sermon but I failed because I slept through it which is a bit upsetting for me because my cousins got to hear about the story and said that it was really interesting but atleast I got to listen to some parts!

But my next step is to learn more about the bible and learn more stories from the priest during the sermon. I will try to the best of my ability to NOT sleep during the sermon so I could get hear about the interesting bible stories, the priest say.

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Leave a comment!

Kind Regards, Akanesi!

No comments:

Post a Comment