Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

🌊Typhoon Hato Hits Hong Kong🌊

IALT: Reflect about an article I read!


Hey Everyone and Welcome back to my blog!

So just 5 minutes ago, I was wanting to read through some Kiwi Kids News Articles and found a article that says "Typhoon Hato Hits Hong Kong". I was petrified about what had happened to Hong Kong and pray to God that the people who got injured survived!

This is such a terrible article and some tears just fell down my face. I was upset because this also happened a few years ago to the Philippines and Tamaki Primary School knew it was a AMAZING idea to have a fundraiser mufti day (For Example - Bringing canned food and money for donation).

The devastating storm caused more than 400 flights to be cancelled and most businesses have been closed! Almost 200 tree's fell and blocked roads by this horrible storm that has happened to Hong Kong!
I am very upset about this and wish it didn't happen! My prayers go out to ALL those who got hurt and suffered A LOT of pain! God bless you ALL!

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Leave a comment! 

Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards, Akanesi!


No comments:

Post a Comment