Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

⚡️ Technology ⚡️

IALT: Reflect about TECHNOLOGY!

Aloha and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Last week on Thursday, we had Technology. This time, we rotated again to different classes, so before I was in Graphics with Ms Ferguson but now I'm in Woodwork with Mr Grundy. So as we settled in to the class, we talked about the rules - obviously the year 8's know since we went to that class last year - so we went over that, then we went over what we will be going to make.

At first, my group and I thought that we will be making necklaces but then learned that it's not called necklaces, it's called a 'pendant'. The difference between a pendant and a necklace is that a necklace has pearls or diamonds around it. A pendant is very similar to a necklace but it's just a piece of string with a little object on it.

I am very excited to see the outcome of my creation and hopefully it will be worth it, here is a example of what a pendant looks like or how it will look like after my home group and I finish it.

Image result for pendant

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed my blog post!

MALO!



No comments:

Post a Comment