Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

πŸ’™ Camp Raglan Reflection πŸ’™

IALT: Reflect about CAMP!

Namaste and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So I have completed a task about CAMP RAGLAN! If you didn't know, we had camp just a week ago ... so after all the Reading and Writing assessments we have been doing, we finally got to finish off our camp reflections. There were a lot of highlights and memories that were made during camp that I wish I could time travel back to but that doesn't exist.

We did a LOT of things at camp, like I mean a LOT - (we were ON to it) - of things at camp that were tremendously exciting and also kind of gross  - I'm talking about Orienteering when we kept stepping in Cow poop - but I'll talk about that later. 

Anyways, we got given questions from our teachers about camp so we had to create some kind of DLO (Digital Learning Object) about it so I decided to create a google drawing .. Here is my DLO:


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post about my Camp Raglan Reflection, I had a LOT of fun at Camp Raglan that I will DEFINITELY go there again sometime.

If you want to check out the CAMP RAGLAN site, click on the blue heart emoji - πŸ’™

If you want to check out what CAMP RAGLAN looks like, click on the clapping emoji - πŸ‘πŸ½

Thanks for reading, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment