Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

🤤 Bacon & Eggs for BREAKFAST 🤤

(No WALT for this blog post)

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Today for breakfast, I decided to make BACON & EGGS! This is probably the very FIRST morning that I've been super pumped to make breakfast, I honestly don't know why *laughing* - But I think it's probably because I was in a good mood today so cool ! Anyways, I made Bacon, Eggs and some Toasts. 

I also HAD to butter the toasts because that will just make it more DELICIOUS & MAGNIFICENT - Duhhh ! Sadly, I wasn't able to take a picture of it because my phone was dead and I had NO charger and the quality on my laptop isn't very good but hopefully next time I could take a photo of it next time!

By the way, my breakfast was ⬇️


Thanks for reading, MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment