Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

🎼 Music 🎼

IALT: Reflect about Music!

Hola and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for music

Today, I will be reflecting about our Music session that we had with the TPS music teacher, Caleb. Since there are a LOT of people in the Kia Manawanui syndicate, we ALL got split in to two groups. Group 1 went to Music first, while Group 2 stayed back to do our inquiry - I was in Group 2 which means that when Group 1 comes back, myself and my group go to Music.

So when it was FINALLY our turn, we lined up in 2 lines (Boys & Girls) then walked straight away to the Music room with Ms Aireen, where Caleb is .. As we got there, Group 1 came back with Ms Aireen and Group 2 stayed for our Music session.

As we ALL sat down, we voted on a game to play as a warmup so we played 'High, Mid & Low' which relates to Pitch - as you play that game, you will ONLY need a piano and also a person who will play it. 



How to play .. when the person at the piano hits the high piano keys, you'll have to stand straight with your arms up. When he/she hits the middle piano keys, you'll have to stand straight but with your hands crossed. Then when he/she plays the low piano keys, you'll have to squat down - so during this game, you will have to listen carefully!

After we played this game, we ALL sat back down and went over how to read the musical notes when it's in between a line so from the bottom to the top, it's spells 'FACE' and if you like you can learn it by remembering the alphabetic order like for example .. it goes " A, B, C, D, E, F, G" -  and as a goes up, the letters that spell 'FACE' go on each line and in between that is for example again .. (F) G, (A) B, (C) D, (E) - then it goes back to the same thing over and over again - this is pretty hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean!

Image result for music notes

What I enjoyed about Music was getting to win the first round of the game we played in the beginning which was 'High, Mid, Low'. I was SUPER happy that I won it and I also got a token which I got to put in my school house container - ALAMEIN!

What I didn't enjoy about Music, was that there were some people that were talking and who wasn't focusing which was alright, but in the end of the day - they still listened and we got on with our Music session!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

Make sure to comment feedback and opinions so I know how to become a BETTER blogger and a BETTER learner!

Once again, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment