Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

πŸ˜‰ Ambassador Presentation πŸ˜‰

IALT: Reflect about presenting my Ambassador Presentation at Somerville!

 Konichiwa and greetings to you all... 
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for tamaki primary

 In the morning, I had to go to Somerville to present my presentation about what Tamaki Primary School has been learning for the past 2 terms. Since our inquiry topic for this term is 'Earth & Beyond', my presentation was mainly about that and I got present/explain a lot of information about my learning to people who are from different schools out of Auckland.

 It was quite nerve-racking as I waited for my turn to go up because I needed to remember to speak clearly, loud and also finish my presentation in 3 minutes because that was the maximum of the time your presentation should be .. So I got to the Somerville staff-room and then practiced my presentation a few times with the tips that I just explained about.

 Then the Manaiakalani visitors came and introduced themselves - same goes to the teachers who brought the ambassadors there - I went with Kelly. So as they all finished introducing themselves, we went STRAIGHT into action! 

Here is my presentation: 


So before this event started, we got in to order. 

First - it was a year 9 girl from Tamaki College who is Seini, Second - it was a boy from Panmure Bridge who is Ofa, Third - it was a girl from Pt England who is Sheena, Fourth - it was a girl from Stonefields who is Mary, Fifth - it was a Edgewater Satellite class student who is Joel, Sixth - it was a girl from Glenbrae who is Telesia, Seventh - it was a girl from St Patricks who is Rosary, Eighth - it was a boy from Ruapotaka who is Saluselo, Ninth - it was myself who is obviously from Tamaki Primary, Tenth - it was a girl from St Pius X who is Lisa, Eleventh - it was a girl from O'Puau school who is Maia, Twelfth - it was another girl from St Pius X who i'm not sure what her name is, then last but not least a girl from Glen Taylor who is Amy!

Throughout the morning, ALL the ambassadors that participated and presented their presentation to us was fantastic, and I definitely learned a lot that I think my neurons are growing stronger!

What I enjoyed about this was being able to represent Tamaki Primary School as I was there, and even though I had many butterflies in my stomach - I got up there with a huge smile and did my presenting to the very best I could!

What I didn't enjoy was nothing, I actually REALLY enjoyed going to present my ambassador presentation to others so they could actually learn more about 'Earth & Beyond'.



Thank you for reading my blogpost and I hope you enjoyed it!

Make sure to comment feedback and opinions about this so I know how to be a better learner and a better blogger!

Oh! Forgot to mention, we also got Manaiakalani Ambassador badges which was REALLY excited and I was SO happy! Also I got spoiled from one of our teacher aides Kelly who went with me to Sommerville and so that was her token of appreciation to me because how she was proud of me!

Once again, MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment