Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

🌴 Sibiling's Family Arrive Back From Hawai'i 🌴

IALT: Reflect about picking up my older sibling and her family from Hawai'i!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for hawaii

So today after school, I went with my mum to pick up my older sister and her family from the airport. They have just arrived from Hawaii because my brother - in law Charlie and my nephew Nicholas (aka General Fiyah) had to go to the Island Music Awards which was in Honolulu, Hawai'i.

They did a lot of things there like go swimming every day and shop because they've been sending videos of what they're doing to my mother so she can see what they have been enjoying and doing in Hawai'i. In Hawai'i, the weather is quite hot which was good for them to do a lot of things but then also bad, cause it was just too hot.

Anyways, when they arrived back to New Zealand, they brang a lot of stuff for me, my mum & my brother. We were all tremendously happy because of what we got, especially me because I got some new shoes and also some candy!

One of the favourite things she got me were these ' Guess Shoes ', Candy (Hershey's, Kit Kat, Twix and many more ..), A box of Chocolate, A Hawaiian towel, A large gummy bear on a stick (100x bigger than a normal gummy bear but is NOT the biggest gummy bear in the world), and a Nickelodeon slime kit that looks like this ..

Image result for nickelodeon slime kit

For this^, I am REALLY excited - because this is slime and I have a total obsession of SLIME, so this kit will definitely come in handy when I don't have anything to do.

The things I got is what I had asked for so I am SUPER happy and grateful that I got it, my brother and mother got what they wanted too so they had the same feeling as me.

Thank you for reading this blog post!

Stay tuned for more .. MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment