Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

πŸ’πŸ½ F.I.T Inquiry Rocket πŸ’πŸ½

IALT: Reflect about the F.I.T inquiry rocket, we learned about today!

Fakalofa lahi atu and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Today in the last block, Kia Manawanui did my favourite subject, INQUIRY! If you haven't realised yet, our inquiry topic for this term is 'Earth & Beyond'. So our learning was based on that and as we were learning .. We came across a model that we used last year which is a inquiry rocket that displays 'F.I.T'. 

F.I.T stands for:
  • F - Fuel Up
  • I - Ignite
  • T - Take Off
Ms Aireen decided to use my inquiry rocket that I created last year as a example to Kia Manawanui. We discussed about F.I.T and also talked about how we could start the rocket in order for it to Fuel Up, so in the bottom - it says 'Learn, Create & Share' which is what we've been doing for the past few years so we have already learned about 'Earth & Beyond' so since we learned about it, we will always have to create something so we will obviously create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) then when we complete that task, we will share this on to our blogs!

Here is my inquiry model that Ms Aireen displayed to the KIA MANAWANUI syndicate:






What I enjoyed about this lesson was that Ms Aireen was kind enough to display MY inquiry model that I created last year and also getting to see the year 7's learn something new today!

What I didn't enjoy was having to go to Mrs Kelly and present my presentation because I was really eager to learn more about our inquiry topic and also because how my all-time favourite subject IS inquiry but oh well, I had heaps of fun presenting to Mrs Kelly and Mrs Fepulea'i so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Thank you SO much for viewing this blog post of mine, make sure to comment feedback and your opinions about this blogpost so I know how to be a better learner and blogger by using you're advice!

MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment