Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

😽 Happy Birthday SOANE SI'I 😽

(No Learning Intention for this blog)

Hey everyone and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for happy birthday gif

So just a few hours ago, I realised that it is my nephew (Older brother's Son) Soane's birthday ! Soane Si'i is named after my father Soane Lahi who died from a stroke back in 2014, so my older brother hoped for a son so he could name him after my father and that finally happened on this day in the year, 2016 ! 

I didn't know that it was his birthday because they live in AUSTRALIA and I don't really know what happens but ONLY my siblings ... I found out that it was his birthday when my older sister Seini called me to the room and she rang my older brother's phone so we could sing Happy Birthday to him but he was currently out celebrating his birthday with his mum & family, and they went to Luna Park in Australia which I think is similar to Rainbow's End here in New Zealand.

Here he is:

By the way - That's my older sister Seini holding Soane Si'i !

As you can see up top on that photo ^,  My older sister Seini is holding Soane Si'i and they were with other family members at a water park which is located in Australia .. This was when Soane Si'i was nearly 1 or 1 I think.

But carrying on with the story .. We just ended up talking with my brother and his daughter Bille who is the oldest and is 5. As we were talking with them and we're about to end it .. my sister in law and Soane Si'i had arrived home from the celebration - that was when I got to sing the birthday song. 
ANOTHER CUTE photo !
It was funny because he was annoyed and wanted to go play with his toys so we understood it because he has just turned 2 and still a child .. so we quickly said Happy Birthday and all that .. then we sent our love to our families in Australia then said goodbye !

They will ALSO be going to dinner to celebrate his birthday there with his mother's family & father's family who are in AUSTRALIA!

Anyways, I'd just like to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU SOANE SI'I once again ! May our heavenly father bless you with MANY more years to come, we LOVE you!

From your family in New Zealand!"

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed this birthday blog post !

Once again, MALO !

No comments:

Post a Comment