Pages

Saturday 9 September 2017

😱Rock-Climbing😱

IALT: Reflect about Rock Climbing!

Aloha! And Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!

At 3:00, My family got ready to go to Rock-Climbing for my niece's 2nd birthday. I was extremely excited because I haven't went EVER since my birthday back in 2016 on January, So I got a chance to go again! I went with my older sister and my 2 nephews. When we arrived, It was 4:37 but the birthday starts at 4:00 so we got there late but nek minute...They are still setting up so the birthday was on Islander Time.

We helped them set up and then after that, We took ALL the little kids for a walk around the place while the adults take a rest for once. As soon as we got back, We just played around for probably an hour and then my papa came, so we ALL sat down and he did a prayer.

Image result for happy birthday

Then the prayer finished so we sat at the Kid's table and ate. Therefore, We were still hungry so we ate most of the adult's food, Luckily there were a bit well a LOT more for them to eat. After that, We got told the plans that will be happening.

So as we finished eating, We got told to sit on the floor and play "Pass the Parcel". The parcel was massive so we were excited, We played Tongan music and passed the parcel around, The first kid got a spider man and avenger superheroes, The second kid got a Frozen toy, The third kid got pink slime and some lollies, The fourth kid got a Spiderman stationery kit, The fifth kid got some jewellery, Then the last but not least kid got an Alphabet Puzzle Kit! It was a big kit too!

Image result for pass the parcel game

After ALL that, We finally got to go downstairs and wear our Harnesses so we could rock climb. At this stage, I was more than extremely excited that I knew everything on how to put the rock climbing rope onto your harness then take it off. 

But the instructor taught us how to do it because there were some new comers who didn't know anything but it's alright because atleast they know now. As we was finished, He picked three people to climb first, so I was one of them.

We raced each other and my nephew was pretty much winning but I catched up and I won because I got to the top first. But at first, I was petrified because I was up so high that I was about to literally cry because my biggest fears are heights!

I started to be silent, and everyone slid down but just accept me. I just went still for 5 minutes to try get over it and then I slid myself down using the rope, When I reached the ground, I was happy because I got over my fear and I won the race!

Image result for Extreme Edge Rock Climbing

Then, I just went rock climbing with my close cousins and we had a AMAZING and INCREDIBLE time! Then 2 hours and 30 minutes later, We had dinner - Our dinner was delicious because we had take aways and fast foods which was FANTASTIC!

Straight after that, We went back to Rock Climb. But after I finished climbing my 3rd rock climbing wall after Dinner, My cousins suggested for us to play "123 held". We played and I had such a great time because all of us weren't even serious and was just laughing the whole time! 

But sadly after that, We had to take our harnesses off and pack up. I was sad that I didn't get to rock climb after we played "123 held" but I had a fun day because I nearly rock climbed on every single wall they had there and reached the top!

So then after, I was happy and got my party pack then went back home! This was a wonderful night and I am very merry that I got to spend LOTS of time with my close family!
Have you EVER been to rock climbing? and Have you EVER been afraid of heights?

Thanks for reading!

Many Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment