Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

👏Qualities👏

IALT: Specifically explain my two different Qualities!

Image result for quality

Malo Lelei and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!

So in the morning block, Room 9 & 10  had a "Careers" Session with the Kia Manawanui Syndicate Leader Ms Aireen.

We had a previous session but I wasn't here so I had to catch up on what Room 9 and 10 learnt. It was INCREDIBLE learning new skills because the topic for these lessons that we'll be in with Ms Aireen is about Careers. So I personally think that the main thing we learnt about today was Qualities.

The reason why I think the key thing we learnt today was Qualities is because in the future, When we apply for jobs - The managers or the people who will be hiring you might be curious to do what kind of Qualities you have like for example - I prefer that my two best qualities are being determined and being sporty!


In this DLO (Digital Learning Object), I have also added what I personally think the word "Qualities" mean but it I tried my best to put the definition into my own words for you (My viewers) to understand my point of view/perspective.

As I was thinking about 2 different qualities that describe me, I struggled a bit because first of all, I am - Good at Listening, Honest, Hardworking etc...But I couldn't find two words that describe me so I asked my peers like Ana.

She told me what fascinating qualities she personally thinks about me and she said Determined and Hardworking! I agreed with her Idea but then the word sporty came into my head so I had to replace "Hard Working" with Sporty!

In the end, I had a A LOT of fun during this session and hope for more next week!

What are your two qualities? And Do you think these qualities could describe you too?

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Leave a comment!

Many thanks, Akanesi!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora!
    Hello Akanesi nice reflection.
    I really love the way that you talk about how you feel.
    Nice job Akanesi!
    I am really blown mind right now because your so good at reflecting what you did?.

    ReplyDelete