Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

🥊Mayweather Beats McGregor🥊

IALT: Reflect about an article I read on Kiwikids News!

Kia Ora and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!

So today, I came upon a article I read that says "Mayweather beats McGregor"! I already knew because my family told me on Sunday which was the day they fought. On that day, We had to go Happy Days because my uncle was the one who was doing the sermon so after church, we got to go to Happy Days!

Some of the men came late because they were watching The Mayweather and McGregor fight! I was unhappy because I was the only one who didn't get to watch the fight which was upsetting but I did become very enthusiastic because I went for Mayweather and he won!

If you don't know their names then it's - Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. (American professional boxing promoter and retired professional boxer ) & Conor Anthony McGregor (Irish professional mixed martial artist and professional boxer).

Image result for conor mcgregor vs floyd mayweather


But the boxing fight was great because there were NO arguments and Conor McGregor was keeping it humble - According to my family. Even though Conor was really cocky before the fight, Revenge came and Mayweather won the fight.

But as I said, this was a INCREDIBLE match because McGregor did a "Boxing" fight inside a boxing ring against Mayweather who is really good at it but the Mcgregor fans say that if Mayweather stepped into a UFC ring, McGregor would've won.

There have also been rumors saying that Mayweather told the media that he would beat McGregor in 8 rounds which did not happen because McGregor stood strong and fought against him his hardest I guess.

So in the end, They were both cocky but as my school says "Humble winners & Gracious losers".

Click on ...😁... to go and read the article!

What are your thoughts on this article?

Leave a comment!

Many thanks, Akanesi!


No comments:

Post a Comment