Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

💪Quotes💪

IALT: Share some inspirational quotes with my fellow blog viewers!

Hello and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!

I have decided to share some of my favourite quotes that really inspired me to be the learner I am today! The reason why I want to do this is because these powerful and wonderful quotes inspire me to do new unique things and pursue goals and dreams of mine in the future so these quotes motivate me to become a better person even when I do make HEAPS of mistakes in life, but I know making mistakes help me because I learn from it!

Here are the quotes:
Image result for don't let the fear of striking out



(1) - I absolutely love this quote because it is from one of my ALL time favourite movies which is The Cinderella Story! What this quote personally means to me is not making my mistakes stay in the way of me pursuing my dreams and I could be wrong but this is what it means to me so I am so grateful that people have came up with this quote!


(2) - So this is a quote that I made on a google drawing and it says "Don't Change Yourself, Be Yourself!". I personally made this quote up and I have searched it up on the internet many times and no quote like that has came up so I decided to make it as a quote! The reason why I love this quote is because often people change themselves because of the way others treat them or judge them so that's the reason why!

Is one of these your favourite quotes? And if yes then why?

Many Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. WOW Akanesi,
    Great Job on your explantion about what you were presenting about your quotes for your readers plus great quotes that will inspire someone.GREAT JOB CUZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment!!!!

      Delete
    2. Your Welcome Akanesi hope you enjoy my comments by the way nice quotes!

      Delete