Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

❣️All About Me❣️

IALT: Talk about me!

Namaste and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I am going to talk about ME!!!! I am a young female who is a year 7 student prefect at Tamaki Primary School! I am a pacific islander (Tongan) who lives in Aotearoa - New Zealand. 

My favourite colours are Nude & Blue, My favourite foods are KFC, Butter Chicken, Mcdonalds, Bruce Lee Sushi, Lu Sipi (Tongan Food), Puaka (Pig), Ota (Raw Fish Salad), Talo (Taro), Manioke (Cassava), Kumala (Kumara) and many more....I have A LOT of close friends but I'll name the closest so...

 (1) - Leilani

(2) - Ana & Losana (Draw)

(3) - Irys

(4) - Constance & Cerenity

I mostly have year 8 friends because they are fun to hang with and is also a LOT of fun!!!!! I do love them very much and am grateful to have them in my LIFE! My favourite movies are The Game Plan, 3 wise cousins and MOANA!!!! I unconsciously love these movies and watch them over and over and over and over and over and over (x 12345678) again! 



Thanks for reading about me!!!!

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Many Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. WOW Akanesi,
    Great Job on your information for your readers or people to come look at and see what you like to do and what kind of person you are.Great job Akanesi!

    ReplyDelete