Pages

Sunday 17 June 2018

πŸ˜…Weekend ReflectionπŸ˜…

IALT: Reflect about my WEEKEND!

Namaste and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for Weekend

So today, I will be reflecting about my weekend. So during this weekend, I didn't really do much except sleep, shower and eat - the reason why was because we didn't have any plans for this weekend and I was suppose to go to my older sister's house on Friday but that didn't end up happening which made me very disappointed.

Anyways on Saturday, we woke up early to do our gardening because it looked very messy so my mum thought it would be a good idea to start off on it then the next minute, we're ALL literally inside sleeping but at least we got some work done like for example ... cleaning the pollution that was in our garden and also in the front of our house.

Image result for chilling

On Sunday which is today, I didn't get to go church since my mum's first cousin flew to Tonga for a funeral so my mum had to help out the older sister of her first cousin who is also her first cousin, who had a stroke recently. Her oldest daughters know what to do but she just asked my mum to keep an close eye on them and also on her older sister.

After that, we came back home and just made our food to eat since there wasn't really much to do today too. During the whole day, I just lied down in my bed watching epic movies with my snacks while the rest of my family did their own things.

What I enjoyed about this was getting to chill a lot throughout the weekend because that never happens during ALL of my weekends that I have had so i'm pretty glad but also feel lazy that I wasn't able to do my chores so my kind brother did it for me, for the first time in FOREVER because I always seem to do his but he never does mine!



What I didn't enjoy about this was today, most of my family went to my older sister's house in Manurewa to have a feed, and I was pretty angry because I wanted to go too but my mum said no .. so I was also angry at her too. Another reason why I didn't enjoy this weekend was because there was a FEED at the house so I was pretty starving and still am starving but oh well.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this blogpost about my WEEKEND!
Make sure to comment your feedback and opinions about this so I know how to become a better blogger and a better learner!

Once again, MALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment