Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

πŸ’†πŸ½ About Me πŸ’†πŸ½

IALT: Share information about ME!

Malo e Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

So, I have been working on a DLO (Digital Learning Object) that's about me! As you know, EVERYONE is this globe are different and are unique in their own ways .. They also have their own gifts from God that people nowadays share and pursue.

So by starting this off, I am a Year 8 student that is currently attending Tamaki Primary School as you can see. I am a Student Leader and am also a ambassador .. I would like to leave a positive mark to this school by the end of the year since it will be my last year going to this school and also last year of intermediate.

Here is more info about me on this DLO :


As you can see ... There are more facts about me on this DLO (Digital Learning Object) and I do have a LOT of facts about me more but they're personal things and I will not be writing it down. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Make sure to comment your opinions and feedback about this blog post so I know how to be a better learner and a better blogger!

Once again, MALO!

2 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Akanesi,
    I love how you are showing the world who you are and re-introducing yourself as it is your last year and last intermediate year. I love how you have introduced yourself in a cybersmart way! I think you should try to make you blogs more eye-catching! Over that ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the awesome comment Edith, muchly appreciated !

      Delete