Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

πŸ’ž Sleepover πŸ’ž

(No WALT for this blogpost)

Hello and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!
Image result for sleepover

So right this minute, I am having a SLEEPOVER at my new house which is in Manurewa! My eldest sister lives in this house with her children and husband .. While myself, my older brother & mother live at our old house which is in Panmure - The reason why we stay there is so it's easier for us to attend school early instead of coming ALL the way from Manurewa, since there is a LOT of traffic in the morning.

So the reason why I'm here is because my mother, aunty & older first cousin is currently attending a funeral because a man had died from our church and his name is Lata .. Lata was a kind and humble man who forever smiles when I see him so tomorrow, I might go tomorrow to see him before he gets buried on Saturday.

So right now, I am just chilling on the floor in front of the heater because it's honestly FREEZING COLD but the heater makes me warm so I will probably just lay here for the rest of the night even though I'm EXTREMELY tired.

Related image


Usually, when myself and my nephews are sleeping in Manurewa on a school day - we will ALWAYS have to wake up at 6 so we could head back to Panmure and have a little sleep, then get back up and also get ready for school!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Make sure to comment your opinions and feedback about this blog post so I know how to be a better learner and a better blogger!

Once again, MALO!


No comments:

Post a Comment