Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology Wood Work (Hard Materials) - Akanesi

Technology!
Today, we went to Tamaki College for Technology. We got putten into 3 groups of 21 and was sent to three teachers who were Mrs Tuipulotu, Mr Grundy and Ms Ferguson. Group one was sent to go work with Ms Ferguson, Group two was sent to go and work with Mrs Tuipulotu, and Group three went to work with Mr Grundy. I was in Mr Grundy’s group and we had to draw on paper some designs that we could do with wood. Mr Grundy is very strict when it comes to working with wood but is also funny at the same time. I didn’t really like doing Technology because all we had to do was draw the design and not make it but I enjoyed thinking of the designs that I will be doing that was Skateboards, Chair, Boats and all sorts of things. I am really excited for next week when we make it and Hope you enjoyed my Blogpost!

No comments:

Post a Comment