Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

Reflection About Weekend - Akanesi

WALT: Reflect on our Weekend.
On Saturday, We went to my first cousin's wedding. It was beautiful and awesome because there was a photo booth and I took lots of photos to hang them on my wall since it was the first time I was in a photo booth. It was great because the bride and groom looked wonderful and everything went so well but sadly they will be moving to Australia on Monday. Their wedding was absolutely fascinating and I was so happy for them, it was also fantastic because as I was dancing (Tau'olunga), Konrad Hurrell was in the back of me dancing (Taufaleing) and lying on the ground to let me put my foot on him. Then On Sunday, We had to cook so we could go and eat with the Princess of Tonga's nieces because they had to sort and plan the whole of the Queen's Funeral. As it came night, we kissed the Princess and her nieces, and went back home to sleep.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment