Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Reflection On The Weekend! - Akanesi

This is my Reflection on the Weekend!

On Friday Evening, We went to Rainbow’s End which was the night rides. As we got there I was so exhausted from school but was also Joyful and Excited at the same time, So we hopped out of the car and sprinted to the entry of Rainbow’s End. Soon after that, we raced to the Fear Fall and sat on the seats. When I got to the fear fall, My heart was beating really quick and had a billion butterflies in my stomach because how I was so scared of heights but just done it so I can get over my fear. Minutes later when the ride had finished, I was so astonished and proud of myself even though I was gonna puke when I got up there but managed to keep myself calm.

Then on Saturday, We drove to Mission Bay. As we got there, I was jumping up and down like someone bouncing a basketball because I hadn’t have a swim in 3 weeks so I was super thrilled that we got to go there and was so merry about it. So we got out of the car and went to find a spot where the trees were because it was really sunny and hot so we wanted to go look for some shade. Soon as we found a spot, I dropped all the bags that I was holding and ran to the beach. It was so nice because as I was running, the breeze was flowing to my face and smelled so refreshing and great. So then I dived into the beach trying to look underwater but was so disgusted because the water was dirty all around and seaweed came to my face but still enjoyed the fun. Hours later, I came out of the beach because I was too tired to swim and wanted to change so I did.


When it was Sunday, I went to church because my Uncle was Malangaing (Sermoning) and I had to read a Hymn and a Bible verse which was Sione 3:16 - He na’e ofa pehe ae otua ‘ki mamani, Koia na’a ne foaki hono alo tofu pe ‘ taha ne fakatupu, Koe ‘ uhi koia kotoa pe oku tui piki tai kiate ia. Ke Oua na’a auha kae ma’u ae mo'ui ta’engata. (Translation) John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. After I read it, He began to keep on Sermoning til church finished. Soon as church finished, We went to Happy Days and ate until Happy Days closed.

Then when it went to Waitangi Day, we just stayed at home and cleaned the whole house since my cousins, uncles, aunties, nieces and nephews came over for a birthday party. We had KFC, Macdonalds, Seafood and Tongan food like Ota, Kumala, Lu, Manioke, Talo, Feke, Puaka. After the birthday party, we came inside and watched some movies till we went to sleep. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment