Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Reflection about After School - Akanesi

WALT: Reflect about after school.
As I walked home and put my lunch box in the kitchen, My Brother In Law Charlie asked me if we should go to Gravity which is a Trampoline Park and of course I said Yes so we got ready and went. When we got there, I was super excited because the only Trampoline Park that I have been to is Jump but I was excited to try a new Trampoline Park. So Charlie payed for us kids and we ran to the top of the stairs and started jumping on the Trampolines like a bouncing ball. I did some flips and cartwheels and was so amazed because they had a basketball hoop on top of a Trampoline so me and my cousins started playing Basketball. By playing for just 20 minutes, I was already tired so I went to Charlie and drank my drink. I then soon got up from drinking my drink and started to play once again. After an hour of playing, it was time to go home so we walked outside, hoped in the car and went. In my opinion, Gravity has lots of things that are different to Jump but I will still recommend Jump. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment