Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

Kiwisport Reflection - Akanesi


WALT: Reflect on Kiwisport
Today Room 9 went downstairs to the hall for our Badminton Lesson with Ben (Coach). As we got there, Ben told us to come outside to play stuck in the mud for a warmup. After we played stuck in the mud, we came back inside and got given rackets and shuttles to every two students who partnered together and Ben told us some instructions before we play. He taught us about how to hit a shuttle with a forehand and a backhand. As we were learning how to hit the shuttle with a forehand first, it was very difficult because it sometimes will usually hit my face and also I will always miss the shuttle when they throw it or pass it to me to hit. It sounded and looked pretty easy when Ben was showing an example to the class but when I tried it, it was hard. Since I was a right handed, I had to bring my right foot forward and left foot back to balance and also to hit the shuttle properly.
I had lots of fun learning more tips about Badminton and Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment