Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Kiwi Can Reflection - Akanesi


WALT: Reflect on Kiwi Can!
On Tuesday 21st of February, We had Kiwi Can in the music room. We were putten into 4 groups and talked about the how powerful your tone of voice is. We used different tones of voices and talked to the people that were next to us about how they felt. After that, we walked around the room with the music turned on and when it stops, we will have to look for a person that the closest to us and had to tell them our Name, Nationality, What you want to be when you grow up, and Favourite Food. I was partnered with Leilani and we had to talk about those things together. For Example, My Name is Akanesi, I am Tongan, I want to be a Flight Attendant or Nurse when I grow up and My Favourite food is Tongan Food. Then we Mr M and George gave us sentence to work on and make it a play and also do the opposite tone of it. Here are the Four Sentences that we had to do a play with:


  • Coach yelling at student for missing a pass
  • Someone selling another persons thing and braking it
  • Parents telling their child great work for Report
  • Friends making cookies and others hating it
After we watched everyone's play about the tones we use, I knew that it was very important for you to use your tone carefully towards others.

Thank you for reading my reflection and please leave a comment down below!



No comments:

Post a Comment