Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Queen's Funeral - Akanesi

IALT: Write a Recount about after school.
Yesterday after school, I went to the Queen of Tonga's Funeral. It was really sad seeing her in the coffin like that, that I cried my eyes out but did it quietly. Knowing that she was my Great Grandmother's Niece, I wanted to come and pay my respect before she goes to Tonga and gets buried on Saturday. I responsibly walked up to the coffin and cried for a little while kissing her face, It was so terrifying to see that she was actually in a coffin. After I kissed her, I went to go to kiss the Princess of Tonga whose name was Pilolevu. She was upset too and started crying as I hugged her and asked me to read some bible verses in Tongan to her mother. As I read my bible verses, The one that I read was Saame 23:1 - Ko hoku tauhi a sihova, e ikai teu masiva. Translation - Pslam 23:1 - The lord is my shephard, I shall not want. As I read my bible verses, I got a little teary but just carried on. When I finished, I hugged the Princess of Tonga again and went back home. As we reached home, I went into bed and prayed to god to look after the queen and keep her safe. Thank you for Reading and Please leave a comment down below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment