Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

🍝 Technology - Mince PASTA 🍝

IALT: Reflect about Technology!

Kia Ora and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Yesterday, KIA MANAWANUI went to Technology at Tamaki College! So as usual, there are 3 groups and I am in the Cooking group ( which is my FAVOURITE group actually ) because you get to cook & eat because ... FOOD IS LIFE!

For Technology, we made MINCE PASTA! At first, I wasn't impressed about it because I thought we were going to make something delicious but don't judge a book by its cover, am I right ? LOL! But anyways, off we went getting ALL of the materials and ingredients to make it - I was with Edith by the way!

If you want to learn how to make it, here is the recipe:

1) Boil Pasta with 2c of cold water!

2) Drain under cold water using colander!

3) Fry the mince with onion, when cooked!

4) Add the sauce ( Tomato Paste & Some Seasoning )

5) Combine with Pasta Sauce and Top up with CHEESE!

6) ENJOY!


Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment