Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

😰 Interview For Edgewater 😰

IALT: Reflect about my interview!

Malo Lelei and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for edgewater college

Today I went to my interview at Edgewater College ( which is the college I'm going to ) and it was pretty nerve-racking! I got to meet the year 9 dean for next year, and to be honest - she was quite cool and relaxed when I was talking to her, I was just mostly nervous that I might not get in!

She talked about my goals, a global issue I'm passionate about, a website that made me think differently, a photo that is special to me, my talents, and many more other stuff that you need to know in a interview. Luckily, some of the questions were easy to answer so that was the best part!

She also asked me about if I wanted to participate in any cultural groups at Edgewater College and since I told her that I was in the Tongan Group at TPS, she asked if I wanted to join the Tongan Group there, and of course I said " YES! ".

Image result for wink gif

What was challenging about this interview was just all about the questions ... because I kept thinking I would get it all wrong and all which will ruin the opportunity for me to go to Edge water College! But luckily in the end, it all turned out not harder than I thought which was good!

I'm REALLY excited and also a bit nervous about going to Edgewater, ESPECIALLY since there is a test on the 28th of November at Edgewater College for the year 9's so of course, I am PETRIFIED so I think I have a LOT of studying to do!

Question : What college are you attending next year if you're year 8?
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment