Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

➖Maths➖

IALT: Challenge myself and solve subtraction problems!

G'day and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!



So today, Room 9 is doing Maths! Since I am in the group Islander Maths, We have to do our group basket which is activites for us to do and to solve in our head with our peers in the same group too. I am working independently while the others in my group are working together, So today - Since I do struggle with my subtraction, I have decided to a subtraction work sheet that I have found in the group basket.

I have been struggling with subtraction when I was young and also multiplication. Now that I have grown, I have been challenging myself with multiplication that I have struggled with for the past few years, So as I said - Now that I am grown a bit - I have challenged myself so now I think that I am good at multiplication - I am working on my subtraction problems...



I've came up with a new skill to show you and here it is:

  • 14 - 6 = 8 
  • Strategy - (8 + 6 = 14) So every equation you get, You have to try and guess what the second number needs to add on to the first number on your equation.
  • (It's hard to explain but that's what I could think of so far.)
What are your thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!

MALO



No comments:

Post a Comment