Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

✌️Kiwican✌️

IALT: Reflect about Kiwi Can!

Aloha and Greetings to you all...
Welcome back to my blog!



So yesterday, We had Kiwi Can at 12:15 with Ms Lily! Since this is a new term, We have a new topic which is Respect! We talked about the topic for about 5 minutes I think and then we got straight into our energiser! For our energiser, It was Sally Up & Sally Down. This energiser was kind of like a fitness energiser because we had to do squats and Ms Lily will have to play the song!

 But then when it says "Big Sally Up" then we will ALL as a class stand up and then when it says "Big Sally Down" then we'll have to squat! So Ms Lily put the song on and we followed the instructions that were given by her. It was hard at first because it will like keep on going "Big Sally Up" and "Big Sally Down" and then we'll have to hold our squats until the song says "Big Sally Up". Most of us were tired from this energiser and our knees were sore too but we kept on going! 



Then when the song stopped, We were all happy! After that energiser, We had to go back and sit on the mat and talk about the topic more which is Respect with Ms Lily! What the word Respect defines me in like my own words means like respecting someone and being positive to them, And accepting who they are and treat them the exact same way you would want to be treated by other fellow students/classmates!

Then after our little discussion that we had with Ms Lily about Respect, We got straight into our activity! It was like the same thing but we got split into 2 different groups and one group is the knowledge group and the other one is the group doing physical exercises.

It was kind of like choosing to do physical activities like sports or just stay in the classroom and doing work. So when we finished the activity, Ms Lily asked if we would do Physical Exercises all day or Knowledge and we all picked Physical Exercises.
Image result for classmates

She was expecting us to pick knowledge but instead we all picked physical exercises. Then our Kiwi Can session came to a finish. I had a wonderful time and I can not wait until next week for our next Kiwi Can lesson!

What I found challenging during our Kiwi Can lesson was doing the Physical Exercises, The reason why is because I am not that fit and I ain't that type of girl who could hold it the longest but I tried my best and overall, I think I did a great job!

My next step is to pay attention to the person who is talking and to try and avoid distraction from others and since our topic for this term in Kiwi Can is Respect, We should respect our teachers and others too.

What are your thoughts on my work?!

Thanks for reading!

MALO



No comments:

Post a Comment