Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Underwater Volcano near Tonga - Akanesi

IALT: Reflect about an article based on Underwater Volcano Near Tonga.

I just realised that there is a underwater volcano named "Submarine Volcano lll" (Which is in Tonga "Hunga Ha'apai) that is actually near Tonga which is my home country. The volcano has been erupting for a week according to a GNS Scientist and Nasa Images.

It is situated about 46 km northwest of Tonga's Capital, Nukualofa. There are still satellite images from the underwater volcano taken and is proved that the underwater eruption is still underway and going.



I think that this is really really sad because this country Tonga is actually where I come from and is my culture, and having a underwater volcano near my home island hurts so much that I pray to god to keep this island safe. Even though it's just 46 km away from Tonga, it is near the capital of Tonga also which is Nuku'Alofa.

Thankyou for reading and please leave a comment about your thoughts in the comments! I hope you enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment