Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Rainbow's End Reflection - Akanesi

IALT: Write a reflection about what I did Yesterday.

On Saturday Morning at 10am, My family went to Rainbow's End. The reason was because My mother would be coming back from the Queen's Funeral in Tonga on Tuesday and since we mostly clean up and do the chores everyday when she is here, my sister decided to take me and brother Pate, also including our aunty Mary (So my sister can have company with) and cousins Jonathan, Api and nephew Sione, and Nikolasi (But sadly he couldn't make it because he went with my Brother In Law's band Three Houses Down to probably Wellington to do a performance and between you and me, his stage name is General Fiyah.) It was great that we got to spend time with Family since everyone was busy with other things but decided to have a Family day out. 

I was so happy to go with my cousins to Rainbow's End because we always like to go on really scary rides so we could face our fear of heights but the most scariest ride that we all went on was the Stratosfear. When I was on the Stratosfear which was on the Less Extreme, I was a bit upset because I never knew that it would just go halfway and I thought that I would scream and just be wanting to come off but I was wrong so we prefered to go on the Extreme and when we went on that ride, it felt like my face was going to come off and how we kept on going upside down was insane.

I think that Rainbow's End was honestly the funnest places on earth and I would love to live there and keep enjoying the rides. Rainbow's End is a great theme park for families to enjoy because all of the rides and my family loved it. My favourite rides were the Stratosfear, Power Surge, Fear Fall, Invader, Log Flume and Scorpion Carts.

Thankyou for reading and please make sure to leave a comment down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment