Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

11 Year Old Girl Nearly Abducted Reflection - Akanesi

IALT: Reflect about a 11 Year Old Girl Nearly Abducted.

There has been an incident on Tuesday 28th of February, Where a man attempted to abduct a 11 year old girl while she was walking to school. The man had following the girl for around 200 metres on St Heliers Bay Rd. As the little girl nearly reached school, The man had come up from behind her and had grabbed her but luckily she managed to break free and sprint to her school as quick as she can. The young girl told a teacher about the incident and the teacher noticed that she was serious because she was obviously shaken.

My thoughts about this article is terrifying because you will never know that if I walk to school by myself even though it's close, I could get abducted myself from the same man or a different man so In my opinion for all those who are reading to tell your parents to drop you off to school because if you walk to school one day, The same incident could happen to you. 

Thankyou for Reading and please remember to leave a comment down below about you thoughts and opinions! I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment