Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Technology Reflection - Akanesi

WALT: Reflect about Technology

Today, The whole syndicate went to Technology at Tamaki College. Group 1 was with Miss Ferguson doing Graphics, Group 2 was with Mrs Tuipulotu doing Cooking, and Group 3 which is my group was doing Hard Materials with Mr Grundy. As we walked to the room where we always work and make our wood toys with Mr Grundy, I felt so excited because how I was already up to nine ideas so as we sat onto the desks or benches, I went up to the whiteboard and wrote my name down so Mr Grundy could come and see my nine ideas that started with 2 joints to make an object that has a purpose or a use so as he came up to me, he was very impressed and told me to start working on it. I thought that it was great that Mr Grundy was proud of me because finally I actually finished something that I don't have to work on for too long so also I was very impressed and proud of myself. But sadly, just as I finished my work of drawing a big neat picture of a Truck that I was going to make as a wood toy and all the measurements, the period for Technology had finished. I was very upset that I didn't get to start on it but just thought to myself that it was alright because I could finish it next week. Thankyou for reading my reflection about Technology! Please leave a comment down below about your thoughts! Thankyou very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment